Skip to main content

Friendship Day : In train, with 'Watsapp' and 'No Gazing' Girls

First of all Happy Friendship Day to all my friends, friends of friends and so on.

This friendship day was a kind of different for me as I spent most of the time in travelling. I went to Malpura this Saturday for police verification of passport. I went inside the police station for the very first time in my life although the reason was not serious. Due to lot of travelling in very little time and prevailing illness I started feeling feverish. To attend Monday classes to mark my presence in attendance sheet and not to miss any surprise quizzes I decided to return on Sunday itself and went to railway station of "Pink City"  half an hour before the schedule despite of feeling not well. I went straight to platform 3 at which 12988, ALL SDAH was expected to arrive on scheduled time. Thanks to Almighty I was lucky this time that Indian railways broke my record as my train arrived at right time for first time, in all other previous instances whenever I travelled by train, Indian Railways has always let me down.

So I started hovering here and there on the platform. This is the best time-pass at JP railway station I guess but not at Kanpur station. If you had been there even once you must had felt the same. Coming to the point ,the main point, I saw 2 beautiful girls waiting for the same train at the same coach number. One of them who was facing towards me was wearing white top over blue jeans with a remark written in green 'Hey there, I am using Watsapp' on top. The first thought that came in my mind was that I am using whatsapp too, lets have a chat sometime. I dropped the thought and decided to go to the other side from where I can see the face of other girl. I went straight to the shop to buy some snacks for the journey although the motive was different. I turned back after taking a packet of chips by giving 20 bucks to the shopkeeper because I never wanted to waste my time on asking for change. She was still there, wearing glittering dress . She was looking damn gorgeous from that distance. She had perfectly carved body with curly open hairs swirling from sideways with the direction of wind.
All of a sudden my eyes went to the caption that was written on one side of her top in bold red coloured words seeming to me as warning sign like  trespassing is not allowed. It was written  'Stop Gazing At Me'. I was like shocked for the second time within 5 minutes. Firstly at 'Hey there, I am using Watsapp' and then at 'Stop Gazing At Me'. My  eyes went straight from her caption to her eyes and  I saw that she was looking at me too and made her face in such a way that she was really trying to say that 'Stop Gazing At Me'.

At that time I had no courage to reach her straightaway and talk to her but then a message popped up on my Mobile. I ignored the message as I was not interested in any kind of interruption at that time but after couple of moments another message popped up. Then I drew out mobile from my pocket and opened the home screen by creating the set pattern of password. Both message were from a friend written 'Happy Friendship Day' with some copied lines as I got the same message earlier at night (no intentions to hurt the feelings) with the same text even the position of smileys. It was okay that he had sent me the greetings of the auspicious day but as of now we all know 'Har ek friend kamina hota h'. They disturb you intentionally when you are busy with someone else especially when it is the dilemma I was dealing with. I replied him texting 'same to you' with the same position of smileys that I sent the other friend at night and put back the phone into my pocket.
 I looked back at the girls and felt relieved that they were still there sharing their thoughts with each other. I wondered that those could be about me. But then a thought came in my mind that today is Friendship Day and I could take advantage of it. I gave my thanks to the friend who had sent me the greetings and at back of my mind apologizing for the ill-mannered thoughts that came in my mind for him earlier.Otherwise, due to fever and too much of rush and travel, I had almost forgotten  this special day dedicated to friends . I finally made up my mind and  decided to approach the girls with the possibility of slap or sandals. I was very much driven by views of my one of friend from some other college. He reminds me regularly 'yar bhai kuch bhi ho jaye is sal to patani hi hai.' I was never serious about this but this time I don't know what happened that I decided to approach them without thinking of the end results.
When I was just barely a feet away from them, I saw mixed feelings on the face of both of them. 'Watsapp girl' was seeming to be little bit happy while the 'No Gazing girl' was looking amazed with one eyebrow in parallel to the other one not in line just like the signature sign of "The Rock" from WWF.
I went there and I said  "Hi".
"Hi, who are you."
I was expecting the same question ,so i replied "Happy Friendship Day".
Again they there were the same mixed feelings on both face. Those were really controversial, contradicting each other.
"Same 2 u " both replied in the different tones.
"But who u are?. Actually we don't know you and we are not friends I guess". 'No Gazing girl' asked once again.
"Have you ever met a stranger and became friends on Friendship Day? I mean you must have greeted all your friends on  this friendship day  but I most probably don't think so that you  hardly make any new friends ever on this day. So what about doing it today?. It will be a great experience for three of us knowing each other right from the starting and by the way I am Vishwas Jain and you both are looking gorgeous today."

This time both of them had same expressions without any contradiction. They were surprisingly amazed with the reply. Actually before approaching them I had decided that I would jump on them saying 'Hi, Riya and Shreya, you remember me, me your batch mate'.
But then all of a sudden I changed the plan, I dont' know why but it happened and the thing of calling them gorgeous at the end was the ruse that did the incomplete job for me as it seemed that they were waiting for it and nothing was questionable about their beauty for sure.
Then the real time chat got started and I was thinking that gorgeous word acted as a catalyst between us. After some 15 minutes of chat and knowing some basics about them I heard the announcement 'May I have your attention please, 12988 Ajmer Sealdeah Super fast Express from Ajmer to Sealdeah via Jaipur, Bharatpur, Agra, Allahabad, Gaya has arrived on platform no 3, passengers are requested to take their respective seat.'
Luckily we were in the same coach so we went into the compartment and took our respective seat as requested by the announcer on the platform but some rules are made to be broken. By mutual understanding I switched my seat with an old man who was seated nearest to the noticeable girls and from his own  experiences he understood my feelings and exchanged the seat. I felt relieved and so were the girls. We talked about stuffs like our colleges, our friends, our family, our interest and hobbies.
Then I decided to ask their phone numbers as I thought I was doing justice to the talks we shared although I could find them through facebook by their name but who has so much patience to wait for a day  and then indulge in  the graph search.
So I asked the watsapp girl."Do you use whatsapp?"
"Yeah ,you saw the caption, don,t you?"
"Thats why I was asking because I am using whatsapp too"
"ok, its a nice app na!!"
"yup, definitely it is"
"hmm"
"So would you like to get connected with me on whatsapp?"
Suddenly I heard 'May I have your attention please, 12988 Ajmer Sealdeah Super fast Express from Ajmer to Sealdeah via Jaipur, Bharatpur, Agra, Allahabad, Gaya has arrived on platform no 3, passengers are requested to take their respective seat.'   I opened my my eyes and those two girls were still there chatting with each other and I was wondering that they could be talking about me . I boarded onto the train and the girls too. Luckily we were in the same coach.
What happened next?? For the remaining story you can reach me through email or meet me in person.
One thing that I must mention now that after the journey from the experience of the overall travelling I came to the conclusion that if we can exchange our seats by mutual understanding without knowing the religion or state then why we are fighting for the different states when we talk about nationalism, what motive will get fulfilled by creating more number of states. I don't think it will be helpful for the low-class or mediocre-class people. Matter of thought, leaving to you to think and answer to yourself or you can comment some nice thoughts or suggestions underneath.
I have ended on a serious note but the story was written as many demands had popped up to write something funny and I guess I lived up to that.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

World's Top 10 Tallest Buildings - 2020

Proceed with caution, those with a fear of heights because you will be above clouds if you are on the top of these skyscrapers. Some of these are under construction and some of these already have their heads above clouds. Don't miss them if you get the chance to visit these places in future.   10. Chow Tai Fook Centre - Guangzhou GD, China Status - Under Construction Built - 2017(expected) Floors - 111 Height - 530m 9. CTF Tianjin Tower - Tianjin TJ, China Status - Under Construction Built - 2016(expected) Floors - 97 Height - 530.4m 8. One World Trade Center  -  New York City NY, United States Status - Under Construction Built - 2014(expected) Floors - 104 Height - 541.3m 7. Lotte World Tower - Seoul, South Korea Status - Under Construction Built - 2015(expected) Floors - 123 Height - 555.7m 6. Goldin Finance 117 - Tianjin TJ, China Status - Under Cons